Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Price of Entertainment

It was a tiring day,so i switched on the TV for some entertainment.My default favorites begin with sports.Here's how the viewing went.

Began with Ten Sports-------was playing football---not interested
(flipped)
Star Cricket--------was playing India's moment of glory...the1983 World cup Victors rewind....Nice,but i've seen it like a dozen times already...boring
(flipped)
NEO Cricket--------Interview with Piyush  Chawla----dude,you need to play more and talk less----channel change

The next couple of channels had some ad's going.Just as any other good citizen of india,i flipped the channels with ad's.

Right...Done with sports..nothing interesting..Let me hear some good music i thought.

Began with MTV----and i dont hear music. I hear something else...i see and hear profanity...well i'l call it almost profanity---courtesy MTV Roadies----one thing about profanity---I LOVE IT(UNCENSORED)
(flipped)
As usual,fate has decided to let me have some more ad's.I thought maybe i will defy the laws of flipping ad's and actually watch one.

Asian paints with saif ali khan doing some painting...naah,boring...micromax with akshay...didn't feel like watching them at all.I realised i wasn't cut to watch routine ad's.
(flipped)
Had some telugu music channel----an overweight anchor was chatting with the caller about the callers love life---play some music dumb bitch

Desi music channels suck i thought.Let me heat some english music

Put on VH1-----just my luck----had some trendy ass program where dudes are supposed to impress chics with pick up lines(keys to the vip)-----jeez man..i just want to hear some music.

Ok,i dint even bother to try other music channels.
Let me watch some news.Get to know whats happening around and the country better.

Started with NDTV-----some interview with a movie star---hmm,good channel but the wrong program..boring
Times now----A heated group discussion with some politicians----I hate argumentative GD's.....next
News9------Is the Makara jyoti real----a 30 minute socio fantasy movie with great dialogues and whatnot----no thanks
Tv9---Do i need to tell more----next
Ntv---Jagan the best----next
Etv2---Naidu the best----next
Sakshi---Jagan the best of the best----my fingers pain

What actually began as to watch something sensible of my liking,did not go the way i wanted to.Fuck..Ok,cool,i thought and then i told myself again....just my bad luck.Let me be patient and flip through the channels again.

Begin with Ten Sports-----

Power gone.

Thats it.Bloody fuck.....And after cursing my luck for some time,i again told to myself....

I am just the wrong dude,at the wrong place,expecting all the right shit to happen at the wrong time.:)

Thats about it.

PEACE
















 



































1 comment:

  1. Try Pogo man! Else Discovery, preferably dubbed in Hindi, better still Telugu. ;)

    ReplyDelete